SMOK RPM80 Pro Key Features
- AIO Pod System from SMOK
- A huge 80 watts of maximum output
- 5ml e-liquid capacity
- 3000mAh internal battery
- Adjustable airflow with the new RPM80 RGC pod
- Gorgeous LED user interface that displays battery, ohms, watts, puff count, and color palette
- Available in 7 striking designs
- Takes any SMOK RPM coil
- Compatible with freebase and nicotine salt e-liquids
About the RPM80 Pod System by SMOK
The RPM80 is a state of the art pod system that is both easy to use and capable of intense, flavorful clouds. The RPM80, unlike its “pro” version, uses a built-in 3000mAh that lasts all day and doesn’t require an additional charger for a large 18650 battery. All you need is a USB charger and an outlet and you’re ready to start (or continue) vaping. Never worry about running out of charge during a night on the town again.
The device itself introduces multiple cutting-edge features like an intelligent LED screen that shows your current power level (in watts), battery level indicator, puff count, ohms, volts, time, and a new color palette theme picker. An UP/DOWN button on the front of the device allows you to tailor the wattage to your vaping needs; choose a higher wattage for more flavor and cloud production or a lower wattage for a smoother, less cloudy vape. Make sure to check the recommended wattage on your coil to get a better idea of what wattage to settle on.
SMOK’s new IQ-80 chip is included in all RPM models and offers a variety of intelligent features and functional protections.
The IQ-80 chip has many cool features including:
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Puff monitoring system
- 8-second cutoff time
- Short-circuit and overheating protection
- Low-battery warning
RPM80 Pro Coils and Pods
SMOK has made it easy to start vaping right out of the box by including a standard RPM80 RPM Pod that comes with a pre-installed 0.4ohm RPM mesh coil, as well as a brand-new RPM80 RGC Pod that comes with an RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm coil.
The new RPM80 RGC pod is revolutionary for SMOK, as you can now adjust the airflow of your pod just the way you like it. Additionally, the new Conical Mesh coil is optimized to deliver the most airflow and flavor possible thanks to its unique cone-like structure that utilizes heat and condenses vapor as air travels up the cone.
How to fill an RPM80 pod:
- Make sure here is an RPM coil already installed in the pod.
- Remove the rubber stopper located on the top of the RPM80 pod.
- Add e-liquid through the slot without overfilling.
- Replace the rubber plug carefully and firmly so that nothing leaks out in the future.
If you’re a begging or intermediate vaper, the SMOK RPM80 is an excellent option; great look, great features, and great flavor. Order today.
Included in the SMOK RPM80 Pro Kit
- 1 RPM80 Pro Device
- RPM80 RPM Pod (RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil Pre-installed)
- 1 x RPM80 RGC Pod (GC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm Coil Pre-installed)
- One USB Charging Cable
- A User Manual